How to make delicious kombucha honey mustard:
- Brew kombucha like normal, and wait until it becomes vinegar.
- Place 1/2 cup of yellow mustard seeds in a jar, and cover them with the kombucha vinegar. It is possible that the seeds will plump up slightly as they soak. If the mustard seeds start popping over the top of the kombucha vinegar, cover them with more kombucha vinegar.
- Let the seeds soak for at least 3 days (I waited 6 days).
- After waiting the sufficient amount of time, pour the whole jar into the blender
- Add 1 1/4 teaspoons tumeric and 1/4 teaspoon salt. I added 1/2 a clove of garlic, but at the end of the day I didn’t like the taste of it in the mustard, so I would say to not use it.
- Add 5 teaspoons of honey
- Blend. If the consistency is too grainy, keep adding more kombucha vinegar until smooth.