Title: Rental Property Investing Quick Start Guide
Author: Symon He
Audiobook Length: 7 hours and 5 minutes
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Genre: Nonfiction, Business & Investing, Reference
Read Start Date: April 29, 2022
Read Finish Date: May 5, 2022
Brief Summary of the Plot from Goodreads: THE ULTIMATE BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO RENTAL PROPERTY INVESTING IN THE POST-PANDEMIC MARKET
INCLUDES 8 HOURS OF ONLINE REAL ESTATE COURSES FROM THE AUTHOR + MULTIPLE FREE REAL ESTATE INVESTING TOOLS – FREE!
Do you want to learn how to leverage rental property investment to produce lasting passive income, achieve financial freedom, create freedom of time, and build true wealth?
Have you purchased rental property investment ‘training’ with so-called ‘gurus’ and come away with a lighter bank account and no clear path to rental property investing success?
If so, look no further than Rental Property Investing QuickStart Guide, the most comprehensive, practical, beginner-friendly rental property investing book ever written.
Owning rental property is the best way to generate a passive income stream, period.
While other investment vehicles may come and go, rental property investing has stood the test of time. Direct real estate investments—and the income generated by rental properties—play a major part in minting millionaires on a regular basis.
Not only do rental property owners enjoy positive cash flow in the form of rents paid, but each of the properties they own appreciates in value. With tax-advantaged profits and a high degree of control over your investments, rental property investing is an attractive and streamlined approach to wealth creation.
In Rental Property Investing QuickStart Guide, bestselling author, course instructor, real estate investor, and veteran consultant Symon He breaks down everything that aspiring real estate investors need to know to build a thriving rental property portfolio.
With over 300,000 students in nearly 180 countries and a bestselling real estate investing book under his belt, Symon knows exactly what new investors need to get right, what they should avoid, and how they can protect themselves from risk on their rental property investing journey.
Successful rental property investors enjoy lasting financial freedom.
Whether you are a complete beginner or want to grow an existing rental property portfolio, with Symon’s expertise at your disposal you can accelerate your rental property investing journey and live the life you deserve!
Rental Property Investing QuickStart Guide Is Perfect For:
– Complete newcomers to the world of rental property investing or anyone looking to generate passive income streams through rental property investing
– Existing rental property investors looking to expand their portfolios and maximize their rental revenue
– Anyone who has struggled to find success in the past with complicated books or expensive rental investment training
Rental Property Investing QuickStart Guide Will Teach You:
– How to Find and Finance Lucrative Rental Properties Into a Self-Sustaining Passive Income Stream
– How the Real Estate Market Works, How to Anticipate Market Cycle Changes, and – How to Find the Perfect Investment Entry Points
– How to Maintain Properties with Minimal Effort, Upgrade and Grow Your Investments, and Cash In Your Equity
– How to Maximize Your Rental Income, Develop a Productive Portfolio of Rental Properties, and Generate a Thriving Rental Income
– How to Analyze and Compare Rental Investment Properties,How to Spot and Act on Hot Deals, How to Maintain a Positive Cash Flow, and More!
*LIFETIME ACCESS TO FREE REAL ESTATE INVESTING DIGITAL ASSETS*
– Valuation, terminal value, and rental comparison worksheets
– Advanced Rental Income Analyzer, Wholesaling Deal Analyzer, Symon’s Exclusive Fix & Flip Property Analyzer, and more!
My Review: I received this audiobook as an ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
I found this book to be really interesting and informative! Some of the principles are a little complicated, and the author refers to various charts and tables. I would have liked to have had these references available visually (I only had the audiobook). I think therefore that this book is probably better as a text book (paperback or ebook).
Nevertheless, as I was reading, I was excited to use the many tips that the author gave in my own fledgling rental investment.
I would recommend this book to anyone who was thinking about investing in rental properties, or to those who are at the start of their journey.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.